Wednesday, March 26, 2008

3.26 cairns to Bali

long travel day today...left hostel at 8am fly 3 hours to Sydney have a 3 hour layover and then a 6 hour flight to Bali..nothing like backtracking...no direct flights go Cairns to Bali... and of course we had a almost 3 hour delay in Sydney...so finally we are in Bali and it is so worth it!!! It is lovely here!! I had forgotten how excited I was to get to Bali, now I remember...even in the dark at midnight I can feel this place in my soul.

I found a hotel on the Internet for the first couple nights, it is the same price per night as we were paying for the hostels in Australia and it is a 4 star resort and spa on the beach!!! incredible rooms and carvings everywhere, huge rooms and lovely spa bathroom and tub..we get in and admire our non-hostel surroundings and order room service..banana crepes for me..yum were they good..and now to bed so I can get up and enjoy this place bright and early...heaven!!!

No comments: