Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bondi Beach





5 march Bondi Beach
Walked the city a bit this am...big, quite nice city, tons of shopping...it's very hard not shopping... I am not even looking, especially since I mailed home close to 6 kg today and it cost me $118!!! So I won't be loading my bag back up!!!

Bondi Beach is a very cool place!!! A huge and beautiful beach flanked by rocks at each end. Tons of surfers , boogey boarders and swimmers...and lots of gorgeous sand. The boardwalk is full of activity..loved it. Really cute neighborhoods on the way there and great little shops and stores, got me a new aussie bathing suit or swimmers as they call them.

Took the bus back into Sydney and went to dinner down at Darling Harbour looking out on the harbour. Nice last day in Sydney!!!On up the coast now!!!

No comments: